Thank you for your interest in Wholesale opportunities. We are pleased to announce that we now offer Wholesale options to retail stores, e-Commerce sites and individual sellers.
The products offered through our wholesale are Jandy products. These are branded and handmade products that have been through a thorough and vigorous process to make sure it meets our expectations as well as customer expectations. We will not sacrifice quality but will maintain an economic approach since this is why Jandy's started to begin with. Great products with high quality should not be over priced.
Below you will find some FAQ's about our Wholesale options. You can always email us at email@example.com for more information as well.
1. How do I create an account? How do I purchase? - To be determined, this is being worked on and will be finalized in a few weeks.
If you own a boutique or online store you can will be able to create an account with your valid tax id/resale certificate number.
Once created you are immediately approved to shop!
2. How do I return damaged product?
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label and process.
3. What is the minimum order?
We have a $400 order minimum (excluding shipping) but it can be any mix of items! If you are getting a message that No Shipping Methods are found for your address in checkout, double check to make sure you have $400 worth of merchandise in your cart.
4. What are your shipping rates and speed?
We generally ship within 24-48 hours. Our standard shipping is 10 days! Shipping is free on orders above $400
5. Are your handbags genuine or faux leather?
They are real leather
6. Where do you ship from?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse.
7. Do you require a specific markup?
You determine the markup! We recommend a 2-4x markup.
10. Can I use your pictures on my social media accounts and website?
You can use whatever pictures you would like!
11. Can I put my own cards and tags on your items?
Feel free to remove ours and brand them as your own!